Applying to Hillman Entrepreneurs
Students eligible to apply to the Hillman entrepreneurs program include:
- Maryland residents (U.S. citizens, students with permanent resident status, or students covered by the Dream Act).
- People in the community who are considering a college education are also eligible as the program seeks diversity and appreciate those with life experiences.
- Current students attending or transferring to Prince George’s Community College (PGCC) or Montgomery College (MC) must meet the following requirements to apply for any opening in a current cohort:
1. Completed a minimum of 30 credits by the fall program entry deadline.
2. Successfully completed one transferrable math course or be eligible to take a college-level math course during their first semester in the program.
Please address questions to Gül Branco, Program Director at the University of Maryland.
If you are a Prince George's Community College student you can learn more and apply for the Hillman Entrepreneurs Program here!
If you are Montgomery College student you can learn more and apply for the Hillman Entrepreneurs Program here!